As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and navigate this unprecedented event, we are implementing changes to our business processes. This is a fluid situation. Staff is meeting regularly and could make additional changes following any new developments.
- 6/1 - Drive-throughs will open to the public. Lobbies remain closed at this time.
- 4/28 - Decision made to postpone $35 minimum for general service rate (membership was notified in March and April Texas Co-op Power magazine). Instead of being effective 5/1, it will be effective 1/1/2021.
- 4/3 - Drive-throughs closed to the public as of 5 p.m. Drop boxes will continue to stay open at this time. Decision made to shift crews away from new construction jobs, since it is difficult for them to practice recommended social distancing precautions during these jobs. Read more about these decisions here.
- 3/20 - Decision made to postpone $35 minimum for general service rate (membership was notified in March and April Texas Co-op Power magazine). Instead of being effective 5/1, it will be effective 7/1 unless conditions at that time warrant a further postponement of the change.
- 3/19 - Disconnections and late fees are suspended until July 1, at which time staff will reassess. Read more about that decision here. Members will still be responsible for any amounts due on their accounts.
- If you are struggling to pay your bill, please contact our office. There are also community agencies that may be able to help.
- 3/16 - Decision made to close to the office lobbies to the public as of 5 p.m. Drive through and drop boxes will continue to stay open at this time. Read more about that decision here.
- Members can take advantage of options to pay their bill over our website or phone.
- 3/12 - Decision made to scale back employee travel between offices and cancel all public appearances for staff. Limiting in-person meetings.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
This card can be used for members to get discounts on prescriptions and certain medical appointments, if you have lost your insurance.