- General Service or non-commercial use within the Cooperative's service area in accordance with the cooperative's rules and regulations.
- Member must have a minimum of 12 months billing history with Cooperative.
- Based on the credit history indicated on the billing records of the Cooperative for the Customer's account requesting the Seasonal Rate, the Customer must meet the following criteria:
- Execute an Electric Service Agreement.
- No more than two incidence of delinquency in the past 12 months.
- No incidence of collection, disconnection for non-payment, or deferred payment within the past 12 months.
- Once a customer leaves the seasonal billing rate, the account cannot be reinstated on seasonal billing for a period of not less than one year.
- Account must be paid in full.
- The Cooperative will read the Customer's meter when a reading is required.
- Monthly average kWh usage for the previous 12 months cannot exceed 500 kWh, based on the customers billing records. However, Customers with 10 or more services on the General Service Rate requesting 75% or more of the services to be switched to the Seasonal Rate may, at the sole discretion of the Cooperative, be given special consideration(s).
Type of Service: Single phase, 60 cycles, at the Cooperative's standard secondary voltage
|Customer Service Charge||$ 29.00||per meter per month|
|Capacity Charge||$ 1.50||per kVA for transformer capacity in excess of 15 KVA|
|Energy||$ 0.108347||per kWh for all kWh|
Determination of Annual Prepayment: Customer's 12 month billing history will be used to calculate the annual prepayment. Based on the total kWh used during the previous 12 months the Cooperative will the estimated total billing for the following 12 months which will be the Annual Prepayment required.
At the earlier of twelve months or termination seasonal billing, the Cooperative will calculate the seasonal billing amount based on actual usage and the average of the actual monthly PCRF factors for the seasonal billing period. Over or under billing will be billed or refunded to the Consumer, but the Cooperative at its discretion may apply over or under billing to the next seasonal billing computation. If seasonal billing is terminated, over or under billing will be billed or refunded as soon as possible.
Power Cost Adjustment: The power cost adjustment factor for the Annual Prepayment will be based on the average of the past 12 months Power Cost Adjustment factors. If the current Power Cost Adjustment clause or its Base Power Cost per kWh sold has not been in effect for 12 months, monthly Power Cost Adjustment factors using the currently in effect Power Cost Adjustment base cost will be calculated for those months prior to the effective date of the current Power Cost Adjustment clause.
Minimum Monthly Charge: The minimum monthly charge used in the prepayment calculation will be the highest one of the following charges as determined for the customer:
- The Customer Service Charge.
- The minimum monthly charge as specified in the agreement for purchase of power.
Power Cost Adjustment charges are not considered in the minimum bill calculation.
Determination of Installed kVA: The installed kVA will be the sum of the nameplate rating on the transformers provided at the customer's point of delivery. Each transformer will be installed according to standard engineering practices sized to the closest standard size installed by the Cooperative which is sufficient to provide the service required. If at the convenience of the cooperative, larger transformers are provided, the required kVA for billing purposes will be the closest standard kVA size which would provide the requested service regardless of the actual size installed.
Terms of Payment: In the event the current monthly bill is not paid within 16 days from date of bill, said bill will become delinquent and a Late Payment Fee will be applied.