Vehicle Donation Program
For the fourth year in a row, Medina EC has retired trucks that are available to award to VFDs. (Please note, trucks are donated as is. Any necessary repairs or changes are the responsibility of the VFD. )
For the 2018 VFD Donation Program, Medina EC will be awarding:
- 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, 4WD, 6.0 L V8, Regular Cab with Service Body, approximately 148,500 miles
- 2011 Ford F-350, 4WD, Super Duty XL, 6.2 L V8, Regular Cab with Service Body, approximately 166,900 miles
For more details on this opportunity and the application, please click here. Application deadline is Monday, July 2, 2018.
If you have any questions on the program, please email us at MyCoop@MedinaEC.org or call 1-866-MEC-ELEC.
VFDs do not have to members of Medina EC to apply, but must serve one of the following counties:
2017 VFD Donation - Medina EC Board of Directors and representatives from Big Foot and Charlotte VFDs.
- Bigfoot VFD - 2011 Chevy Silverado, 1/2 ton, 4WD, extended cab - 176,630 miles
- Charlotte VFD - Ford F-150, 1/2 ton, 4WD, extended cab - 161,744 miles
- Ata-Bexar County Line VFD - 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 171,954 miles
- Christine VFD - 2009 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 151,859 miles
- El Cenizo VFD - 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 166,572 miles
- Reagan Wells VFD - 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 170,525 miles
- Nueces Canyon VFD - 2007 Ford F-250 4x4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 183,517 miles