Vehicle Donation Program
Volunteer fire departments (VFDs) play a critical role in our communities. That's why Medina EC is happy to donate retired co-op vehicles, when possible.
2019 VFD Truck Giveaway
For the fifth year in a row, Medina EC is making a retired co-op truck available for VFDs that serve our service area to apply for. Applications are currently being reviewed for the 2019 VFD Truck giveaway. Application deadline was July 1.
If you have any questions on the program, please email us at MyCoop@MedinaEC.org or call 1-866-MEC-ELEC.
2018 VFD Donation - Medina EC Board of Directors and representatives from Sabinal VFD.
- Sabinal VFD - 2011 Chevrolet Silverado, 4WD, 6.0 L V8, Regular Cab with Service Body, 148,500 miles
- Bigfoot VFD - 2011 Chevy Silverado, 1/2 ton, 4WD, extended cab - 176,630 miles
- Charlotte VFD - Ford F-150, 1/2 ton, 4WD, extended cab - 161,744 miles
- Ata-Bexar County Line VFD - 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 171,954 miles
- Christine VFD - 2009 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 151,859 miles
- El Cenizo VFD - 2011 Ford F-350 4X4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 166,572 miles
- Reagan Wells VFD - 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 170,525 miles
- Nueces Canyon VFD - 2007 Ford F-250 4x4 XL 5.4 V8, Regular Cab with Service Body - 183,517 miles